Facebook Competition T&C’s
WIN A £25 BOOTS GIFT CARD!
For details of how to enter please see our pinned post on the Facebook page.
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: Treetops Funding Ltd whose registered office is at Treetops Hospice Care, Derby Road, Risley, Derby, DE72 3SS.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via [http://www.facebook.com/TreetopsLottery
- Closing date for entry will be 25 March 2019 12 midnight GMT. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- Entrants must be aged 16 or over.
- Entrants must be resident in the UK.
- In order to enter you must like the promotional post and share.
- The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries at 10am GMT on 26 March 2019 and announced via Facebook.
- The prize is a £25 Boots Gift Card, valid until 18/03/20.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by computer software from all entries received and verified by Promoter.
- The winner will be notified by Facebook. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Treetops Funding Ltd and not to any other party.