- The Treetops Lottery draw will be conducted every Friday (this includes Bank Holidays). The draw will be conducted by a random number generator.
- The closing date for the purchase of tickets for that week’s draw is 10am on Wednesday. All tickets purchased after this time will be entered into the following week’s draw.
- The cost of each entry is £1. Players may purchase up to 20 entries per person and payment must be made in advance.
- All profits from the Treetops Lottery will go to Treetops Hospice Care, registered charity 519540.
- You must be aged 16 or over to play. Anyone found to be under 16 years of age will automatically forfeit their right to any prize.
- You must be a resident of Great Britain to play the Treetops Lottery.
- Draw results will be displayed on the Treetops Lottery website along with being broadcast on social media and selected local media channels. The results will also be sent to subscribers to the weekly results email send every Friday.
- Winners will be notified via telephone or in writing within 14 days in the event that a member has won. If a one-off ticket player has won, the player must submit a claim within 6 months of the winning draw date.
- There are no alternatives to any prize and no interest will be payable. Membership prizes will be sent by cheque within 14 days. One-off ticket prizes will be issued within 7 days of a substantiated claim.
- Treetops Lottery is not responsible for any delays in bank payments.
- No liability is accepted for loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication sent by post.
- Treetops Lottery reserves the right to use the winner’s name for promotional purposes.
- Treetops Lottery may without giving a reason or notice decline to accept an application, cancel an existing membership or terminate the lottery scheme.
- Treetops Lottery is registered with the Gambling Commission issued under part 5 of the Gambling Act 2005.
- Treetops Lottery has policies and procedures on all areas of gambling, which can be posted or emailed on request.
- For friendly and helpful advice from trained counsellors call the GamCare helpline on 0808 8020 133. The helpline is open from 8am to midnight, 7 days a week. You can also visit the GamCare website at gamcare.org.uk for more information.
You can view our full Terms & Conditions here.